Tuesday, November 22

hayden

Hayden | Server+
Years of Industry Service: 1.5
----------------------------------------------------
Although this is Hayden's first go-round in the service industry, he's already figured out that every job is essentially yours, especially in a small restaurant. "This is a big family here," he says. "You do what you need to do to get stuff done: hosting, dishes, grimy stuff." At twenty, he's in the tenuous stage in life when you realize you're not a kid anymore, but neither are you old enough to say things like, "when I was a kid" without a bit of self-conscious reflection. He's still in college studying architecture. "I want to give myself that foundation. If I don't like it, I'll go into industrial design. I like making spaces and nooks." Hayden father is a private contractor and "has always been one to tackle 20 different things." As for his mom, Hayden says, "She is where I get all my artistic abilities." He has two older sisters and a younger brother. In his downtown, Hayden focuses on hobbies like pottery, spending time with his nieces and nephews, hanging out with his buddies and studying KC's downtown architecture.

  Make KC Better » Downtown stadium and more community garden and projects like Tulips on Troost

0 comments: