Tuesday, April 5

mark g.

Mark G. | Bartender/Server
Years of Industry Service: 1.5
----------------------------------------------------
Compared to Mark's previous life as a patient care tech, the service industry has been "a walk in the park." He doesn't know if he will be serving/bartending forever, but regardless of what he chooses to do, "I don't want my job to be my life. As long as the bills are paid, I don't need much more than that." Traveling for Mark is more about visiting people rather than actual places as he feels in the U.S., one town is much like the next with all the Wal-Marts, Starbucks and strip malls.  

On a complete side track and personal note,  I think Mark is my "way of life" twin. Everything he said, I answered, me too! I know what you mean! Except for riding bikes, we could be twins.

  Make KC Better » Put bike lanes in. 

0 comments: