Monday, June 13

sal f.

Sal F. | Owner
Years of Industry Service: 27
----------------------------------------------------
After years of managing for the PB&J restaurant group, Sal is now working his dream with friend, business partner and co-owner Will Brown. "Every restaurant manager wants to own their own restaurant, and now we're doing that." Open for about six months in a strip mall on Shawnee Mission Parkway, the Dawg Pound already has regulars, a steady flow of customers day and night and a lot of positive press. AT PB&J, Sal learned marketing tricks and invaluable experience that have helped him with his own business. "I thank them. They taught me a lot," he says. Sal, a transplant from New York, loves the quiet and safety of Kansas City for his children. In his free time, Sal is with his family and tending his garden. "When I'm not working, I'm a family man," he says. "I've got a green thumb, a plant guy. I've got a great knack for it."

  Make KC Better » More New York Dawg Pounds

0 comments: